SHOALHAVEN LGA REMAINS IN LOCKDOWN THERE WILL BE NO MASS CELEBRATED IN THE PARISH.
ALL MEETINGS AND PARISH ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.
PLEASE REFER TO NSW HEALTH FOR MORE INFORMATION.
STAY AT HOME AND IF UNWELL GET TESTED.
Nowra Parish online Mass - Click Here
Vincentia Parish online Mass - Click Here
Authority To Enter Permission - Click Here
To read this week's PARISH BULLETIN Click Here
You can also download a prayer card:
Cry of the Earth, Cry of the Poor Click Here
God Is a Trinity of Love Click Here
Sacramentality Click Here
A Prayer for Conversion Click Here
Wonder & Awe Click Here
To find out more about Social Justice Sunday please go to - https://socialjustice.catholic.org.au/2021/06/24/social-justice-statement-2021-22/
Managing Covid Fatigue - Click Here
CatholicCare Assistance - Click Here
Parishioners and visitors are required to adhere to the directives from the Office of the Bishop and NSW Government orders:
- Sanitize hands when you enter and exit the Church
- "Check In" and "Check Out" using the Service NSW App
- When in the Church, maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres from non family members
- Holy Communion distributed in the hands and not on tongue
- Offer a verbal exchange of peace, no shaking of hands
- Enter and leave the church at a social distance from non family members
- Parishioners and visitors must not congregate on Church grounds
- Follow the advice of the Mass Monitors at all times
Churches in the Diocese of Wollongong including St Michael's Parish may not remain open for private prayer.
To read the currect Office of the Bishop Directives please follow the link - FaithfulDirectives
Confessions / Reconciliation
Nowra - Tuesday morning after 8:00am Mass
Berry - Tuesday evening after 5:30pm Mass
Culburra – Thursday evening before 5:30pm Mass
Bomaderry - Friday before after 5:30pm Mass
Vincentia – Monday to Friday morning after 8:00am Mass
St Michael's Parish is now on Facebook @stmichaelsparishnowra
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the nations upon whose land our Catholic parish is built.
We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders - past, present and emerging.