To read this week's parish bulletin → Click Here
Mass Times in the Parish, please click here → Mass Time
Australian bishops release new sexual abuse protocol A new national protocol for responding to historical child sexual abuse and any new allegations in the Catholic Church was introduced on February 1, 2021. It is intended as a national benchmark forming a consistent approach for Catholic authorities and entities in investigating, compensating and providing ongoing care for people alleging child sexual abuse and survivors. The 67-page National Response Protocol can be accessed via the Bishops Conference website at: https://www.catholic.org.au/nationalresponseprotocol
You no longer need to pre register for Mass
Nowra, Culburra, Berry and Bomaderry – will be using the Service NSW QR code system. We encourage parishioners to download the Service NSW app.
To find out more about the Service NSW app Click Here
To download the App - Click Here
The NSW Government strongly encourages people to use face masks in places of worship to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. While it is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for everyone participating in a Mass, Adoration or any other service at a place of worship wear a face mask.
When attending any Church Service, in the parish of St Michael's we ask that you adhere to the directives and NSW Government orders:
- Sanitize hands when you enter and exit the Church
- "Check In" using the Service NSW QR code to register your attendance.
- When in the Church, sit only in designated places, keeping to the 1.5m social distancing rule
- Holy Communion may only be distributed in the hand
- Singing is NOT permitted
- No shaking hands, instead offer a verbal exchange of peace
- When leaving the church adhere to the 1.5m social distancing rule
- "Check Out" using the Service NSW app
- Parishioners must not congregate on Church grounds
- Follow the advice of the Attendance Monitors at all times
Churches in the Diocese of Wollongong including St Michael's Parish may not remain open for private prayer.
To read the currect Office of the Bishop Directives please follow the link - FaithfulDirectives
Confessions / Reconciliation
Nowra - Tuesday morning after 8:00am Mass
Berry - Tuesday evening after 5:30pm Mass
Culburra – Thursday evening before 5:30pm Mass
Bomaderry - Friday before after 5:30pm Mass
Vincentia – Monday to Friday morning after 8:00am Mass (not during Lent)
St Michael's Parish is now on Facebook @stmichaelsparishnowra