REGISTERING FOR WEEKEND MASS IN ADVANCE
1. When you attend Mass, the Attendance Monitor will check your details.
2. You will then be invited to register your name and details if you wish want to attend Mass the following week.
If you want to register for a Mass different to the one you have attended, let the Attendance Monitor know and they will record your details OR phone in your registration at a later date.
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to attend your nominated Mass, please call and let us know.
Registering remains essential for ALL WEEKEND MASSES.
To register to attend weekend Mass:
- For Nowra, Culburra, Berry or Bomaderry please phone 0477 427 396. Registrations will be taken Monday to Friday from 10:00am - 3:00pm
- For Holy Spirit in Vincentia please call 0435 862 156 or email - holyspiritvincentia@gmail
WEEK DAY MASSES are available without pre-registration. Your contact details will be recorded at the Church.
The NSW Government strongly encourages people to use face masks in places of worship to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. While it is not yet mandatory, it is highly recommended for everyone participating in a Mass, Adoration or any other service at a place of worship wear a face mask.
It is also a timely reminder to keep to the 1.5M social distance rule, wash your hands regularly, don't touch your face and stay at home and getting tested if unwell.
When attending any Church Service, in the parish of St Michael's we ask that you adhere to the directives and NSW Government orders:
- Sanitize hands when you enter and exit the Church
- Ensure that your name and contact details are correct
- When in the Church, sit only in designated places, keeping to the 1.5m social distancing rule
- Holy Communion may only be distributed in the hand
- Singing is not permitted
- No shaking hands, instead offer a verbal exchange of peace
- When leaving the church please maintain the 1.5m social distancing rule
- Parishioners must not congregate on Church grounds
- Follow the advice of the Attendance Monitors at all times
Churches in the Diocese of Wollongong including St Michael's Parish may not remain open for private prayer.
To read the currect Office of the Bishop Directives please follow the link - FaithfulDirectives